December 6th, 2022
WEFI helps, and you can too.
The Waterloo Education Foundation Inc. (WEFI) helps to make a wide variety of programs in our schools possible. From school nutrition programs, to helping ensure all students are able to engage in extracurricular activities, your contributions will directly help our students.
Give the Gift of WEFI
Multiply the impact of your gift-giving this year, by making a donation in honour of someone special to you. They’ll receive a custom WEFI eCard, along with a personalized message from you.
How to give the gift of WEFI
- Head to the WEFI donation portal to begin the process
- Under “Dedication Information”, select “In honour of”
- Type in the recipient’s name, and select “Send a free eCard” from the dropdown menu to the right.
- Next, select your chosen eCard from the options available.
- Fill in the recipient’s contact information and be sure to add a personal message.
- Finally, fill in the rest of the form to complete your donation.
What your donation can make possible
- $25 will feed a child for a month and help them be ready to learn while they’re at school
- $50 will help make sure that students have the gym uniforms and school supplies they need to rise to their full potential
- $100 will help ensure that every student has the chance to participate in extracurricular activities
Supporting Student Nutrition Organizations
In January 2022, WEFI renewed their commitment to funding local organizations that support student nutrition programs. The WEFI Board of Directors passed a motion to provide $21,000 to Food4Kids Waterloo Region, the May Court Club of Kitchener-Waterloo and Nutrition for Learning.
Follow WEFI on social media
Categories: Principal's Message